Our extension artists are certified in many types of extensions. Because of the many options available to you through our extension services, a 30-minute consultation is required before making an appointment to receive them. You’ll find more information below about the different types of extensions we offer. Please call us to schedule your consultation.
Why Great Lengths?
- #1 best-selling hair extensions in the world
- Great Lengths extensions have created styles that grace the pages of fashion magazines
- Highest quality 100% natural human hair
- Natural look and feel
- Freedom to style and care for extensions like your natural hair
- Bonded to your hair using small, undetectable bonds
- Application lasts 3-6 months if cared for properly
- 100% natural human hair
- Applied in less than an hour, saving time and money
- Application lasts 8-10 weeks, and application can be applied up to three times with up to six months of wear if maintained properly
- No damaging tools or heat
- Medical grade, hypoallergenic adhesive
- Tabs seamlessly blend to the hair and are smooth to the touch
- the most recognized hair extension brand in the world
- highest quality cuticle remy human hair
- 6 different methods of application including tape in, keratin tip, volume or hand tied weft
- largest color shade range, over 50 of the most desirable shades available
- can be washed, blow dried, flat-ironed or curled just like your natural hair
FAQs about extensions
1. Why do I have to schedule a consultation?
Hair extensions come in many different colors, lengths and textures. Extension services are completely customizable; therefore, no service is the same. Our extension artists will customize the service to meet your desires. Your color, desired length and volume will be determined in your consultation. A look will be created for you based on your natural head shape, your hair needs, your budget, and your personality. A home care maintenance plan and daily routine that best fits your lifestyle will be created for you as well. Hair extension services costs can vary greatly for each guest because each application is truly a customized service based on your desires. There is no “cookie cutter,” “one size fits all” application technique, the same way that no haircut is performed the same exact way. Each head shape varies by individual, as well as hair texture, color, density and other factors.
If we were to give you a quote without a thorough consultation from one of our extension artists, it would be incredibly inaccurate. During your consultation, an exact price will be given. Pictures of styles can be brought to your consultation to show an idea of what you would like, or a verbal description works as well. The cost of the consultation is $50. If an appointment for the application of hair extensions is made with a 50% deposit, the consultation is then free and considered part of the overall service.
2. What can I expect at my consultation?
The full consultation will take about 45 minutes. You will fill out various forms about yourself and the specific look you have in mind. It is important for you to be open and honest so that we know who you are and exactly what you want. An analysis of your current look and the desired end result will be performed to determine possibilities for the extension service. It is helpful if you bring in photos of the desired end result you are trying to achieve. We will go over how to care for your hair extensions, a maintenance plan and daily home care routine. You will be quoted an exact price during the consultation, and a 50% deposit will be needed to reserve the appointment for the extension service.
3. How much does it cost for hair extensions?
Hair extension services costs can vary greatly for each guest because each application is truly a customized service based on your desires. There is no “cookie cutter,” “one size fits all” application technique, the same way that no haircut is performed the same exact way. Each head shape varies by individual, as well as hair texture, color, density and other factors. There are many options that gives us the creative freedom to create looks that simply are not possible otherwise, such as lengthening, full-head volumizing, volumizing in specific areas, adding a bang or fringe area, dimensional color work, correcting an unwanted style or cut, and many other special needs applications.